Fifty things you didn't know about me. At least I don't think so, lol.
1. Do you like blue cheese? is there anything that blue cheese can't go on? of course!
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? nope.
3. Do you own a gun? not now
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? COCONUT!!!!!!!!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Wimmers NC weiners (prefferably the red ones!)
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Mary, Did You Know (Kenny Rogers/Wynona version) makes me cry every time.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk
9. Can you do push ups? Yep! And from the toes! YES! while i've become a chunky monkey, i've still got guns, lol!
10. Favorite movie? Highlander, Director's Cut (i wore the video tape out!)
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? a sapphire necklace hubbie gave me when he gave me my engagement ring (if we're not counting wedding jewelry, lol)
12. Favorite hobby? KNITTING! (imagine that!)
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? i am THE adminnie. what do you think?
14. Do you have ADD? wouldn't surprise me if i did, since 3 of my 4 kids are adhd
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? my tendency to sit on my ass when i need to get off of it
16. Middle name? Ruth, after my grandmother.
17. Three thoughts at this moment: The race thing is still very heated, and as long as one doens't think the other understands, it will still be a race thing. I need to eat breakfast. I have to go get Sean from summer school in an hour, where did the time go?
18. Three things you bought yesterday. iced triple grande caramel macchiato, tall breve latte, and Sean's final 8th grade grades (he lost a book AGAIN! i swear, i'm not letting him check anything out any more!)
19. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. ice tea, cherry 7up and Water.
20. Current worry right now? my daughter paying her bills (she just got a job after being out of work for 2 months)
21. Current hate right now? political commercials
22. Favorite place to be? at stitch & bitch
23. How did you bring in the New Year? watched it with my sons (my husband can NEVER make it any more, lol)
24. Where would you like to go? scotland, ireland, sweden (for hubbie), and the bahamas
25. Name three people who will complete this. dunno
26. Who's answer do you want to read the most? dunno
27. What color shirt are you wearing? navy blue ben franklin t-shirt i got on vacation in georgia
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No.
29. Can you whistle? like a bird (and apparently i passed the ability on to liam, i AM whistler's mother!)
30. Favorite color? tie dye (is that a color?)
31. Would you be a pirate? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Aye, Matey!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? it's the only place i DON'T sing, lol.
33. Favorite girl's name? Deirdre
34. Favorite boy's name? Kelsa (my dad's name)
35.What's in your pocket right now? more like, what's NOT in my pocket, lol.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? something on Plurk
37. Best bed sheets as a child? the flannel sheets my mom would put on in the w inter
38. Worst injury you've ever had? burnt all 4 fingers on my left hand and the ER threatened to cut my wedding rings off
39. Do you love where you live? read previous post, lol
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5 (one is the game tv for the kids, one in our bedroom, and the living room one are used)
41. Who is your loudest friend? it's probably a tie between me and Miss V (we both got lungs, lol)
42. How many dogs do you have? none
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Only my husband!
44. If you could marry a movie actor/actress who would it be? Keanu Reeves. no ifs ands or buts about that one
45. What is your favorite book? the outlander series
46. What is your favorite candy? dark chocolate that snaps with nuts
47. Who is your favorite sports team? Don’t have one.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? amazing grace played on the bagpipes
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? plurking my brains out
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? crap, i gotta get sean to school