Thursday, November 29, 2007

a meme

thanks to Natalie for posting this on her blog, and offering to come read mine. iknow, i know, i owe y'all a real post, and you'll get one, but not just right now.

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order. The directions are at the end.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Customer Service Agent
2. Short Order Cook
3. Cashier in a Nuclear Plant kitchen
4. Salad & Dessert Chef in a Steak House (that job was tasty!)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Princess Bride
2. The Matrix
3. Highlander, Director's Cut
4. Any of the LOTR series

Four places I have lived:
1. Omaha, NE
2. Blair, NE
3. Tekamah, NE
4. Ord, NE

4. Four Shows that I watch:
1. Pushing Daisies
2. Private Practice
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Dancing with the Stars (shhhh, don't tell anybody)

Four places I have visited:
1. Atlantic Beach, NC
2. Depoe Bay, Oregon
3. Rochester, NY
4. Loveland Pass, CO (i climbed the mountain there, it was so cool!)

People who e-mail me (regularly)
1. Eliza
2. Lori
3. Aunt Ruthie
4. My sons' teachers

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lemon Shrimp @ Imperial Palace
2. Cafe Breve @ Starbucks (hey, you still ingest it!)
3. Bacon
4. Chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At S&B ( i always end up leaving just when it's getting good!)
2. Borders, with a good magazine
3. in the tub with a good book
4. in bed with my honey & a good book (which is why i'm wondering why i'm still up?)

Things I am looking forward to this year (2008 I assume??):
1. selling my house (it's become an albatross)
2. Having a venture i'm in come to fruition
3. christmas knitting being done!
4. watching my boys become men (sniff, where's the tissues?)

If you decide to do this meme yourself, please leave me a comment so I can go check out your answers!

1 comment:

M said...

Hi there, not-so-secret Secret Pal :) When is this "real" entry coming and when will I see some photos of PCB? Full of questions, aren't I?

It's nice to learn a bit more about you, I see we have a few things in common (and a few things are very different, too). :)

-- Michelle