Thursday, November 01, 2007

lol!

Three men - a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden and a Texan are all working together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give each on you one wish, which is three wishes in total", says the Genie. The Canadian says, "I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada " POOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever fertile for farming.

Osama was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan , Palestine , Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians can come in to our precious land." POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The Texan says, "I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 5oo feet thick and completely surrounds the country. Nothing can get in or out; it's virtually impenetrable." The Texan sits down, cracks a beer, smiles, and says, "Fill it with water."

I pretty much vote this my favorite email of the year....

4 comments:

Anne P said...

Now THAT is a good one. I gotta add it to my FIL file - he loves a good joke

Kit said...

THAT is an amazing joke. I love it!!!

And why did the Texan look like Sawyer from LOST in my head? Hmm.

Anonymous said...

I'm having a very difficult time seeing the humor here. To talk about millions of people drowning is not funny.

Debbie said...

I'd like to think I have a pretty broad sense of humor, but I'm with Theresa. Too many innnocents are dying all around the world for this to be amusing.