Saturday, December 03, 2005

crazy aunt purl tagged the planet

so i guess i gotta do this

TEN random things you might not know about me.
1:My hair is down to my ass
2: i used to bite my nails as a kid
3: Mark & I made enough red beans and rice after thanksgiving to feed half of the city of New Orleans.
4: i have a stepladder sitting next to my computer desk as my pattern holder
5: I am a lousy housekeeper
6:I hate raw onions
7: I have a red minivan i bought from my mom after my dad died.
8: Sorry, Laurie, i prefer pie to cake
9: I tend to twist my words when i'm talking (i.e. Trash, take sean to the curb)
10: I have 4 daily calendars for 2006, and 3 are fiber related

NINE places I’ve visited
1: Oregon coast
2: Estes Park in Colorado
3: Smokey Mountain Range in North Carolina
4:Mt. Rushmore
5: Upstate New York
6: Texas
7: The Wild side (i'm running out of unusual places, lol)
8: Fort Leavenworth Museum
9: A Coor's Plant

EIGHT ways to win my heart
1: Accept my kids and all their crazy ways
2: Accept me for who and what i am
3: Praise my cooking
4: Hold me when i ask (this is turning into a "what mark does for me" thing, sint' it?)
5: Back off when i ask you to (i've gotten much better about recognizing my stopping point)
6: Praise my knitting/spinning/crochet
7: Let me hold your baby (i've got granny lust going)
8: say "i love you" and mean it (platonic works too, lol)

SEVEN things I want to do before I die.
1: skydive
2: raise fiber animals
3: go back to the country
4: see my children grown, happy, and successful
5:go to my ancestral home in scotland
6: visit paris
7: never let go (sorry, laurie, i jsut lov emy man too much)

SIX things I’m afraid of:
1: Ladders
2: driving down steep inclines sideways
3: either ex trying to get back into mylife
4: losing my family to severe illness in the next 5 years (it could happen mark's dad & my mom are 77, and Mom is 72)
5: Bad food
6: Bad hair

FIVE things I don't like:

1: Romance novels that take themselves too seriously
2: my son playing his stereo so loud i can hear it through 2 BATHROOM doors.
3: being told there's only one proper way to so something, and then have someone (a quality control guru) show you a better and cheaper way.
4: Not Sleeping
5: not eating

FOUR ways to turn me off
1:act like you're my boss
2:tell me i don't know what i'm doing, when i do
3:have no appreciation for pie
4:whine

THREE Things I do everyday
1: knit
2: read
3: have a headache (this is a perpetual thing, my head actually feels empty when i don't have a headache)

TWO things that make me happy
1: my fiance saying "I love you."
2: sean having a good day

ONE thing on my mind right now
1: stephanie moving on monday

ok, now it's my turn! i RETAG THE PLANET! those of you who wish to do this can

i'll be back when my head has decided i can join humanity

1 comment:

yarnivorous said...

Wow - you have a head that is part of humanity sometimes? Cool!
Hope the medical woes are calming down again.