Monday, October 17, 2005

take THAT!

finally, the proof that comfort can come before "fashion." thanks to erica for that bit of enlightenment.

also thanks to erica for this. monkey spank indeed, lol!

speaking of thanking erica, we can thank her for the following meme (i love these things, they make great blog fodder when you've got nothing to talk about)

THREE THINGS I DON’T UNDERSTAND:
1. Why some people feel the need to run everyone else's lives. leave me be.
2. How a child who is obviously intelligent can fail classes.
3. Trigonometry (actually, i don't understand religious terrorists. i suppose this one stems back to #1)

THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
1. A trophy Sean got (don't ask me what for i can't recall and he's not home to ask)
2. 3 different types of lotion
3. Both my calendars.

THREE THINGS I’M DOING RIGHT NOW:
1. Blogging
2. Knitting (imagine that)
3. Writhing in pain (actually, it's much better, lol)

THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Have my stinky brother back.
2. Live in Scotland for a month.
3. Live to see my great-great-great grandchildren

THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
1. Come up with a meal out of ANYTHING. (that depression cooking my mother did taught me oodles)
2. Give my all to everything i do.
3. Give any fiber-related craft a shot ( i CAN embroider, cross stitch, etc, i just don't like doing them, so i don't)

THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
1.Fun loving
2.Caring
3.Compassionate

THREE THINGS I CAN’T DO:
1. Do a half-assed job.
2. Delegate what i consider my duty. i will take my mother and my children to their respective dr appointments, dentist appointment, etc, and not shove it off on someone else.
3. Draw a 6 with my right hand and turn my foot clockwise (try it, it's nigh on impossible!)

THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
1. your inner voice that says "are you sure you should do that?" it's right 95% of the time.
2. Johnny Cash's later stuff. "Hurt" and "Personal Jesus" are amazing.
3. The sweet sound of your child (or if you don't have any, a niece or nephew) reciting something near and dear (for me, it's the pledge of allegience)

THREE THINGS I DON’T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER:
1. Any song that talks about dissing ho's, or beating women, or killing people cuz you don't like the looks of them.
2. A man(or woman) who tells you "i won't do it again, it was an accident, you made me mad."
3. The excuses a 13-year old makes for not finishing his homework.

THREE THINGS YOU SAY:
1. I had a brain fart.
2. I love you, honey.
3. Get real.

THREE THINGS YOU’D LIKE TO LEARN:
1. To play bass guitar.
2. Ballroom dancing
3. To sculpt.

THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
1. Water
2. Milk
3. Ice Tea

THREE SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
1. The Muppet Show
2. The A-Team
3. Starsky & Hutch

THREE THINGS YOU WISH PEOPLE WOULD LEARN TO DO:

1. Realize the world does NOT revolve around them.
2. Give something of themselves at least once a month (and not just money. there's something gratifying about the charity knitting i do. it's a part of me)
3. Smile more.

Ok, i'm not going to tag anyone (i know, most of ya hate memes, anyway) but please, feel free to hock it.

No comments: