Wednesday, October 12, 2005

anonymous comments

i do apologize, but i can no longer allow anonymous comments. i have received information that someone who does not have my and my family's best interests at heart has been reading my blog, and as this is a bit ticklish, i can no longer allow those kinds of comments. please accept my apologies, those of you who prefer to comment that way. the ones i care about have my email address, and can email their comments to me if they wish.

however, i will not change my blog in any other way. if this person takes vicarious pleasure from reading about my and my family's daily doings, that's fine. i don't care. if i did, i wouldn't post, now would i?

nuts to you.

i had today off for certain duties, and dealt with them accordingly.

i did go to walmart as well, and did buy batteries, but i have to recharge them, so no pics yet, sigh. i spent way too much money. however, i am now the proud owner of some interesting cd's, and i'll listen to them later. right now i'm listening to a book tape, so :P. one of them is highland christmas (god, i love bagpipes) and the other was Celtic Wonder. yes, they were those hokey cd's that you hear playing in any megamart store. and you know what? i've bought these before, and often the music is quite good!

i didn't get much knitting done today, as i didn't take it with me, but i did get a little done. i'm up to row 22 on the 5 hour baby sweater.

and mark took the rest of the day off. granted, we didn't get to spend the whole time together (he hates walmart with a passion, and can only be convinced to go very early on saturday or sunday morning, lol), but it was nice to nuggle on the couch for the little bit of time we had.

sean has been talking alot to mark, and more stuff is coming out. hopefully, if enough of this is discussed, his behavior will improve. i'm concerned that he is headed down a path that isn't good for him.

You might be a redneck if the owner of a restaurant had to ask you to "please move away from the salad bar before you start eating."

Pattern of the Day: Portland hat. ummmm, ok. it's made with novelty yarn. nuff said.

What I'm Reading:
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (book tape in the house)
Sittaford House by Agatha Christie (book tape in the car)
Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings. i've read these before, almost 20 years ago, and had forgotten how they had gone. it's interesting, but since it's a paperback, i can't read it while knitting, so it's strictly bedtime reading, so i only get a few pages read before "my eyes slam shut" as michelle has said before, lol.
A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon. This is typical outlander style, andi love it. however, it's my knitting reading, so it's been relegated to weekends for now, since i've got so many projects going that need full attention.

Have a nice Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those goofy collection CDs - they usually have some of the best stuff for small change. =) And anything with bagpipes is bound to be awesome.

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear you're having problems and can't allow anonymous comments anymore. At least the option is there to turn it off and you can still keep on blogging.

Ah kids. I went through the same thing with my son, except I was notified when only one assignment wasn't turned in.

I still haven't finished The Fiery Cross. I have a cold and the meds knock me off my feet, so it's still going to be a while yet. Oh bother. [g]

Take care.