Friday, July 29, 2005

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO BE PUBLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ok, i'm trying to maintain, but i am so frigging excited it's insane!!!!!

Anne Modesitt (you know, the famous designer, and author of Knitting Heretic) has put together a collection of essays from knitters called Cheaper than Therapy. and she picked my essay to go in it! (excuse me, i'm going to go yell, shout, scream, and dance around a bit, be right back).


(panting) ok, i'm back. this is a dream come true. i've been writing since i was small, and to have someone want to publish what i've written is astronomical!

i'm giddy, i'm excited, and i just cant STAND IT! OH MY GOD!

(gee, do i sound excited?)

i'll be back when i calm down, lol!

8 comments:

vi said...

ok so you have to sign it for me
congradulations sweetie
vi

--Deb said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

awesome possom, lady. :)

Stephknits3 said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

That's fandamntastic, Minnie! But will you still remember us, the little people, when you get rich and famous? LOL

P.S. I'm on the AC4C list, in case you're wondering, "Who the heck is Nancy G?"

~drew emborsky~ said...

Congrats! I can't wait to read your essay!!

Amy said...

Congratulations! I know how you feel (I'm in it too!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Natalie