Tuesday, June 07, 2005


welcome to the dark side, anakin. these have been tempting me for weeks, and i finally gave in and bought a bag. i wasn't thinking though, and bought plain, instead of peanut. ah well. these are amazingly good. the candy coating is just enough to enhance the inherent tendencies of dark chocolate to be bitter and strong. tasty stuff! what's freaky is reaching into the bag, and pulling out black, maroon, dark blue, and even grey mm's. it's not natural. welcome to the dark side. Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I've been wanting to try those!

Michelle said...

I've been wanting to try those, too!

To add to the temptation, have you tried the Caramilk dark chocolate? Oh my, talk about heaven!

dragon knitter said...

caramilk? is that a canadian thing? i can't remember if you're from canada or not, michelle, lol. my brain is fried, i need to infuse it with some chocolate and milk.