Sunday, January 30, 2005

I'm a Georger!

I'm_a_collector.
I'm a collector. I visit to find available unmarked
bills that I may acquire and/or to sometimes
see who's behind the stamped bill I put in my
collection of stamped bills and oddities.
Please enter any bills you find. they may be mine!
What Type of Georger are you?
brought to you by Quizzilla

Knitting

No knitting content today, but i had a migraine all day yesterday, blech. i still desperately want to cast on for my sweater and scarf, but other things prevail. i did join a4a crafters to do charity knitting/crocheting. you are required to send something twice a year if you join, and i'm sure that will be easy. the hard part is getting to the post office!

Crochet

I did, however, get 6 squares done, which helps a bit. gets me up to wednesday, but i'm still dreadfully behind, and i'm not gonna have a ton of time to work on them today. i have to go get my van cleaned out because we're taking my mom out for her birthday, and i don't want to have to deal with concrete all over my mom's feet (long story, really don't want to go there, lol) i also have to take her to get her hair cut, because i was supposed to yesterday, but was unable to because i couldn't kick the headache. they've got to come up with a better way to deal with migraines.

You might be a redneck if you've never been conscious at the end of a Super Bowl.

Pattern of the Day: (actually for yesterday and today) Elegant Mohair/Wool Mittens. i might make these, i might not. i tend to get grungy with my mitts, and i'm not sure how well these would stay clean. maybe for dressy occasions, in black/silver.

more later, if i'm able.


No comments: